The Smarty Saver Disposable Pads are purpose built to seamlessly integrate with the Smarty Saver Defibrillator range. These pre-gelled, pre-connected electrode pads eliminate the hassle of separate sets for adults and children, ensuring versatility and efficiency in life-saving scenarios. With a built-in ECG signal sender, the Smarty Saver Pads transmit real-time data to the Smarty Saver defibrillator, automatically initiating the charging of the reservoir capacitor when a shockable rhythm is detected, ensuring minimal intervention from the user.
Important Note: These are one-time use only. Therefore, it is recommended to keep a spare pack with the unit to ensure optimal uptime of the defibrillator.
- Disposable, universal, pre- gelled, preconnected so they are ready to use in an emergency
- For use on Smarty Saver defibrillator models only
- Life-Saving when every second counts
- Sends ECG to defibrillator; enabling auto-start capacitor charging for shockable rhythms meaning minimal intervention from user
- Shelf life of 24-30 months, as indicated on the packaging
- Smarty Saver Pads: Streamlined and versatile
- Suitable for both adult and paediatric (child) use; no separate pads required reducing your overall lifetime costs
- These are one-time use only, it is recommended to keep a spare pack with the unit to ensure optimal uptime of the defibrillator