The lightweight Kask Superplasma PL is a vented climbing helmet designed for industrial use and conforming to EN12492. The Super Plasma PL’s lightness is made possible by the high-density polystyrene insert, which absorbs impact forces. The strong chinstrap, which releases above 500N, ensures that the helmet stays on your head in the event of an impact. This makes it an ideal work-at-height helmet and also a technical rope rescue helmet.
- Approved EN 12492 (The standard for Mountaineers and industrial work at heights)
- Maximum ventilation. The air intakes and internal outflow channels guarantee effective breathability
- The helmet is equipped with strong external carrying clips with front anti slide insert, compatible with all headlamps with elastic bands
- The air intakes are equipped with an anti-intrusion grille that prevents entry of debris whilst maintaining breathability
- Four-point chinstrap crossed at the back to secure the helmet to the head better. The safety release system allows quick fastening and opening of the locking mechanism in conformity with EN 12492. Provided with lateral divider for adjusting the length of straps
- Special hook on the chinstrap allows the helmet to be attached to the harness
- The Sanitized® treatment is an antibacterial treatment that acts as an internal deodorant counteracting the development of unpleasant odours. Thanks to its hygienic function, it effectively prevents bacterial proliferation by increasing the freshness and comfort of the fabric in contact with skin.
- High-tech fabric that dries very quickly, helping the dispersion of moisture to the outside and leaving a pleasant feeling of freshness.
- The innovative and exclusive UP & Down technology ensures a precise and comfortable fit around the neck. A centre wheel and two side flaps allow quick adjustment of the helmet not only in width but also in height and tilt.
- Provided with attachment for fitting visors
- Range of face visors are available which simply attach to the helmet.