Deb Cutan InstantFOAM Hand Sanitiser is an alcohol-based foam hand sanitiser.
Where to use: For use in any hygiene sensitive environment, or where higher levels of hand hygiene are required.
- Complete broad spectrum activity – Highly effective formula kills 99.999% of many common germs and is fully tested and proven to be bactericidal, virucidal, yeasticidal and mycobactericidal.
- Instant foam action – dispensed as a foam – Rapidly and easily rubs across hands, providing the user with complete control of the product, preventing the dripping and splashing associated with using liquid alcohol sanitisers.
- Does not contain gelling agents – Unlike alcohol gel sanitisers, the product does not contain gelling agents that leave the hands feeling sticky, particularly after multiple use.
- Pleasant to use – The rich foam is extremely pleasant for frequent use in-between hand washing, encouraging maximum compliance.
- Perfume-Free and Dye-Free – No added perfume or dyes. Ideal for people who are sensitive to perfumes and dyes and who prefer products which do not have these added. Independently tested and proven to prevent skin dryness even after frequent use.
- Skin Hypoallergenic – Formulated to have low allergic potential to the skin and assessed by an independent toxicologist to be declared as “Skin Hypoallergenic”.
- Awarded with the quality seal ECARF – Ideal for persons suffering from allergies and suitable for sensitive and eczema-prone skin.
- Non-tainting and HACCP assessed formula – When used as directed in food production and preparation areas, the product does not influence the quality of foodstuffs or present any risk to the health of its consumers.
- No mess – Does not clog pumps or splash and drip on surrounding floor and wall surfaces as associated with liquid and gel sanitisers.
- No water required – Quickly dries on hands without the need for rinsing with water. Ideal for use outside the washroom at the point of need.
- Convenient – Available in a range of sizes for use in different healthcare, workplace and public environments.
- Glove compatible – Suitable for use with latex, vinyl and nitrile gloves.