Ansell’s Touch N Tuff premium quality 100% thin nitrile disposable gloves set a whole new standard in comfort, durability, dexterity, and cleanliness. Made of 100% nitrile, the gloves contain absolutely no fillers, silicones, or plasticisers.
Touch N Tuff® gloves provide three times with the puncture resistance of competitive latex or vinyl gloves.
- Three times the puncture resistance of latex or PVC disposables.
- Made with proprietary Thin Nitrile Technology, this super-light glove is remarkably thin for unparalleled sensitivity, yet surprisingly strong.
- Contains no waxes, silicone or plasticizers.
- Provides added protection at the wrist and allows you to avoid cuff roll down by ensuring a secure fit.
- Light and comfortable for wearing as a liner. Double donning is the safest practice when handling very dangerous materials.
- Inspected to an AQL of 1.5 for pinholes, which matches the legal requirements for medical gloves.
- 100 per box