Features Ansell FORTIX™, a thin, strong and breathable new nitrile patent pending foam coating on a comfortable nylon-spandex liner. Snug and dexterous, the form-fitting new liner provides a secure and comfortable fit-at the fingertips, across the palm and in the finger wells-that optimises the performance of workers handling small abrasive parts.
- Extreme durability and superior fit for precision handling in abrasive applications
- 1.1mm Nitrile Foam FORTIX coating for up to x3 abrasion performance than other lightweight, knit dipped gloves
- 20% more breathable coating than earlier formulation, for cooler and drier hands
- 2nd-skin liner to create a more comfortable wearing experience
- Silicone free material: for no transfer of silicone containments to metal parts prior to painting
- Ideal solution for workers moving between tasks