The White System Towel Dispenser is a state-of-the-art dispenser, part of an exciting range of practical dispensers from Katrin. The dispensers are effortless and ergonomic to use. Maintaining the dispensers is also more practical with innovative features to aid the daily work of maintenance staff.
£23.75 (£28.50 Inc VAT)
The White System Towel Dispenser is a state-of-the-art dispenser, part of an exciting range of practical dispensers from Katrin.
The dispensers are effortless and ergonomic to use. Maintaining the dispensers is also more practical with innovative features to aid the daily work of maintenance staff. The full-face push surfaces are effortless to operate. Contrasting colours on dispenser openings show clearly how the dispensers are used and maintained. Transparent side panels show how much paper is left, saving time and maximising usability.
- Paper consumption is easy to control, thanks to the transparent side panels
- The fully opening cutting mechanism is easily accessible and simple to clean
- Inserting a roll into the dispenser is done by simply letting the paper drop freely, pulling it until the marked line, and closing the cover
- When the paper is not visible, there is an easy-to-use PUSH bar for paper feeding
- Braille instructions are provided for visually impaired on the PUSH bar
- Controlled consumption, minimum resistance to draw and high capacity: 420 – 800 sheets per roll depending on the quality
- Almost fully used rolls automatically drop into the stub roll position
- The lock can be used with or without a key
- Quality checked by Bureau Veritas for performance, durability, Hazardous substances, Workmanship, Controlled production
Now available in-store at
10 Knowl Piece Hitchin Hertfordshire SG4 0TY
Powered With Oliver Pos
UK Delivery Service
|Order Value||Standard Delivery (1-3 working days)|
|Over £80 (excl VAT)||Free|
Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands Delivery
|Standard Delivery (3- 5 working days)|
VAT at the appropriate rate will be added to all delivery charges
Where an order is placed by 3.00pm, delivery is usually made on the next working day.
Goods should be delivered to the customer the following working day. although this cannot be guaranteed.
Standard delivery excludes weekends.
Orders placed after 3.00pm Friday and over the weekend will be processed on Monday.
Standard UK delivery applies only to mainland UK orders and excludes Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and all Offshore Islands.