The advanced three-panel design and low breathing resistance filter technology applied to the 3M Aura 9300+ series provides optimum comfort and easy communication, thus ensuring improved wearer acceptance even during long working hours. Being foldable they offer you more convenience than traditional cup shaped respirators.
£60.95 (£73.14 Inc VAT)
The advanced three-panel design and low breathing resistance filter technology applied to the 3M Aura 9300+ series provides optimum comfort and easy communication, thus ensuring improved wearer acceptance even during long working hours. Being foldable they offer you more convenience than traditional cup shaped respirators. Its features include an embossed and sculpted top panel for improved compatibility with reduced fogging of eyewear and an innovative chin tab to improve the ease of fitting. Provides respiratory protection against higher levels of fine dusts, mists, and metal fume
- Low Breathing Resistance Filter Technology gives effective filtration with low breathing resistance for consistent high quality performance.
- Fold-Flat, easy to store, proprietary 3-panel design accommodates facial movement for wearer comfort.
- Individual hygienic packaging helps protect the respirator from contamination before use.
- 3M Cool Flow exhalation valve offers improved comfort in hot and/or humid environments and where work is physically demanding.
- Smooth inner cover-web and large soft nose foam for greater comfort against the skin.
- Even-tensioned straps relieve pressure for a comfortable and secure fit.
- Red colour coded straps denoting FFP3 protection level.
- Standard: EN149:2001 FFP3 NR D
- Approval: CE Marked
- Assigned Protection Factor: 20
Box of 10 respirators
Now available in-store at
10 Knowl Piece Hitchin Hertfordshire SG4 0TY
Powered With Oliver Pos
UK Delivery Service
|Order Value||Standard Delivery (1-3 working days)|
|Over £80 (excl VAT)||Free|
Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands Delivery
|Standard Delivery (3- 5 working days)|
VAT at the appropriate rate will be added to all delivery charges
Where an order is placed by 3.00pm, delivery is usually made on the next working day.
Goods should be delivered to the customer the following working day. although this cannot be guaranteed.
Standard delivery excludes weekends.
Orders placed after 3.00pm Friday and over the weekend will be processed on Monday.
Standard UK delivery applies only to mainland UK orders and excludes Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and all Offshore Islands.