The 3M 4000 Series is a range of ready-to-use, maintenance-free half face masks designed for effective and comfortable protection against a combination of gases, vapours and particulate hazards found throughout industry.
£20.75 (£24.90 Inc VAT)
The 3M 4000 Series is a range of ready-to-use, maintenance-free half-face masks designed for effective and comfortable protection against a combination of gases, vapours and particulate hazards found throughout the industry.
- Maintenance-free design for maximum safety and simplicity
- No maintenance records are required if disposed of within one month
- Replace after 28 days or when damaged, breathing resistance increases or breakthrough occurs, whichever occurs first
- 2 large bonded carbon filters for low breathing resistance
- Low profile design for better peripheral vision
- Low resistance parabolic valve to reduce heat build-up
- Soft/Non-allergenic facepiece material
- Lightweight and well-balanced design
- Cradle head harness
- Easy to fasten neck strap
- Approval: CE marked 3M 4255 Organic Vapour and Particulate Respirator: FFA1P2 R D
- Gases/Vapours :10xWEL or 1000ppm whichever is lower;
UK Delivery Service
|Order Value||Standard Delivery (1-3 working days)|
|Over £80 (excl VAT)||Free|
Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands Delivery
|Standard Delivery (3- 5 working days)|
VAT at the appropriate rate will be added to all delivery charges
Where an order is placed by 3.00pm, delivery is usually made on the next working day.
Goods should be delivered to the customer the following working day. although this cannot be guaranteed.
Standard delivery excludes weekends.
Orders placed after 3.00pm Friday and over the weekend will be processed on Monday.
Standard UK delivery applies only to mainland UK orders and excludes Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and all Offshore Islands.