UK Mainland Delivery
|Order Value||Next Day Delivery|
|Over £80 (excl VAT)||Free|
Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands Delivery
|Standard Delivery (3- 5 working days)|
- VAT at the appropriate rate will be added to all delivery charges
- Where an order is placed by 3.00pm, delivery is usually made on the next working day.
- Goods should be delivered to the customer the following working day. although this cannot be guaranteed.
- Standard delivery excludes weekends.
- Orders placed after 3.00pm Friday and over the weekend will be processed on Monday.
- Standard UK delivery applies only to mainland UK orders and excludes Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and all Offshore Islands.
- * There may be an additional postage fee for heavy orders. We will notify you of this prior to processing your order.
A working day includes Monday through to Friday but excludes Bank Holidays.
Please note that compensation can NOT be offered in any circumstance if a delivery has not arrived on time, and it can NOT be offered for any persons who have taken the day off work in order to receive the item.
If our couriers cannot deliver the item because nobody is present at the address, they will leave a card. Delivery will then be attempted on two other occasions. After this point, you will need to call your local depot to arrange a more convenient delivery date. If the courier receives no contact from you after a period of approximately 5 working days, they will return the package to us. This may result in extra shipping costs being incurred for re-delivery.
We cannot take overseas orders through our website. To enquire whether we can ship to your country, call our expert customer service team on 01462 454575.